Sunday, April 30, 2006

Twin Swings

Since I just posted a whole bunch of the girls swinging from yesterday I decided to do todays all in black and white. I love black and white pictures and have most of mine printed that way!
The girls really laughed when they got to swing at the same time. They had a great time!!! They are too cute swinging. I can't believe they are big enough to be in swings!!!!



Both of the girls swinging.Amelia

Silly Abigail

Look at that face... I am not quite sure what she was doing...but it's a cute face!

I can hear her laughing when I look at this picture!
Daddy swinging both of the girls-- YEAH!!! It's going to be so much fun to play in the back yard this summer!!!
Amelia was waving to dad telling him Hi in this picture
Those of you who know me well know I adore the foot shot...this one is Abigail's feet. She has been crossing her legs like this all the time now!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! They really look professional. Can you take Lilly pictures after we get back from out trip?

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

The girls look so happy. They are so much fun.

Sumer said...

I love the feet picture! I want your camera.

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

Really cute pics. Love the feet too! You're doing a fab job with the new camera! I'm going to need some lessons! Too bad you aren't closer!

Sherry said...

You always catch such great shots!

NIKKI said...

Thanks Sherry-
I do take a million pictures at once and that helps too. My new camera also helps!! Photography is something I have always loved. Not so sure why I went into education now??? :)

Jamie said...

Love the pictures! The girls look like they're having a blast.

Melissa said...

That was such a good idea. My boys will stay in swings for a good while.
The foot picture is so cute!