Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shoe Obsession

Okay maybe we all like shoes a little too much. Of course just to look at not to wear. I have always loved not wearing shoes, but also love buying new shoes. The girls have a TON of shoes. Most of them have been bought by Nana! (Thanks again Nana!)
Well today I walked into their room and caught them in the act of pulling out the shoes. I sat there and watched them and this is what happened.........


What mom? I am not doing anything!

REALLY we aren't doing anything!


Look Mom...no more shoes in the basket.

Abigail had even walked some out to the living room!! Things are going to get REAL crazy around here quick when they are both walking!

Hopefully I can teach them to help put the shoes BACK in the basket soon! Maybe that is wishful thinking!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

I was wondering? Maybe their mommy has a shoe obsession...someone has to buy them! I am the same way Tegan already has 15 pairs of shoes that do not even fit him yet.

Unknown said...

A girl can never have to many shoes!!!