Saturday, May 16, 2009

ST. Angel Inn Epcot

After checking into the Beach club Villas we got ready and went to dinner at St. Angel Inn. (more about the beach club villas later!) The restaurant was in Epcopt in Mexico. You could walk out the back of our resort along the water and walk into the back end of Epcot. It was very nice to be a walk away! The restaurant was soo neat. There was a ride that rode through it and it looked like real volcanoes etc. The girls had a great time..and of course we rode the ride afterwards!


My mini me with me at dinner.



Daddy and his mini me at dinner.

When we finished dinner it was almost time for the fireworks to begin. We found a spot and waited the five minutes beofre it started.


Self portrait of the parents!

Amelia in awe of something!



We had an awesome first day at Disney!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love Amelia's face while watching the fireworks!